Monday, November 16, 2009

the handmade wedding: autumn style


lace vintage cocktail dress via stilettogirl
the emma necklace by littlebitofpretty

i wear white bows print by JenniPenni
wedding card by suzie's cards
little dandelions purse by EightSeasons

Save the date magnets by SunshineandRavioli
birdcage veil by LooksGood
romantic earrings by nancy wallis

wedding day paper chains by ormolu
customized guest book by whitesparrowbindery

.............................

as we rake those autumn leaves that fill our backyards and jump for joy to scatter them again, i thought it would be the perfect time to share all of your wonderful nominations for the autumn handmade wedding challenge!

i just loved your gorgeous suggestions!
yay to all those autumny weddings out there (my favourite time of year for certain!) and thanks for playing.

what wonderful wedding planners you'd all make! such beautiful suggestions. so enjoy the handmade weddings, made up from your gorgeous selections!

happy monday!


.............................

freestyle bowtie by xoelle
linen and doily dress by MaisyBrownReproRetro

rootbeer apple jelly by bovinebubbles
you and i both print by dallasshaw
vintage lucite earrings by DesignedbyRJ

soft as silk orange journal by PrairiePeasant
red flower hairpins by Leidyslntuition
sterling silver and citrine ring by adorn+cherish

newsflash save the date card by DawnCorrespondence
handcut watercolour leaves by JenniferAitchison



Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!

    Sarah
    La SuaVoce Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my birdcage veil. I think it'd be great for an outdoor earthy themed wedding!

    SD
    http://looksgood.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness... I love both of these sets. Just gorgeous!! Makes me long for a Fall wedding to attend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous post as always...very inspiring!
    Oh, I just posted a contest on my blog for one of my "Once Upon a Time" original watercolours...thought you may want to enter!
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous selections! Thank you so much for including my newsflash save the date card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great afternoon pick-me-up! Thanks so much for including my save the date shipping tag magnets in this beautiful collection!

    Stephanie
    www.sunshineandravioli.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These would all be so lovely at a fall wedding! Thanks so much for including my journal in your selections!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thank you for the feature on your beautiful blog! I love your etsy shop too! This is a lovely surprise on a cold and gray day :)
    Best wishes for a fantastic Holiday Season!
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thank you so much for including my little bride & groom wedding card!
    It looks quite at home among all the other beautiful wedding items!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really wonderfully put together. Thanks for including my cake knife and server. I love this team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely choices! I wish I'd seen that birdcage prior to my nuptials - I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that dallas shaw print. i just need to frame it now

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Kristal for including my Emma necklace!!!! Very much appreciated :)

    Kim
    http://littlebitofpretty.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!