Friday, November 20, 2009

what i'm working on: buy 3, get the 4th FREE stockings


happy friday, sweeties!
what a week!

well... you guessed it, i'm working on lots and lots of eco stockings.
and i wanted to let everyone know (incase you hadn't heard!) that my rikrak buy 3 stockings, get the 4th FREE deal is ending for this year this sunday,november 22nd.

so now's a great time to purchase all of those eco stockings for your own home, as gifts for friends, family, co-workers, teachers, etc. you can buy them ready-to-ship from the shop, or i'm also happy to custom make your colour preferences and combos with this deal!
so hurry into the shop!

and after that, don't forget to enter the rikrak studio $25.00 SHOPPING SPREE in any one of my sponsors' shops! you can find that here.


are you having a sale you'd like to tell us all about?
please let us know in the comments here!


& i'd love to hear: what are you working on?

have a great creative & productive weekend, lovelies!

and tune in next week for what promises to be the hokey-dinahest grandest rikrak studio giveaway YET! ;) woohoo!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I'll be listing a bunch of destash this week!!
    http://loveseptember.etsy.com

    And I've listed lots of Christmas gifts-teepees, capes, I Spy quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stocking by the way!! The vibrant colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on cleaning my house. You should see the mess 3 teenagers can make!!!!!

    We love our stockings we bought from you last year, RR! I'm eager to put them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the beautiful colours!!!
    I am working on lots of new earrings and have a 25% off sale until Nov 30!!!

    http://ivaart.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm a fellow etsy mom and I just checked out your shop and love it! What fun stuff =). The felt stockings are great. Hope you have a great week. -elisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much nicies! hope it went well for everyone!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!