Tuesday, May 3, 2011

lotsa business tips & ideas



..............

hey cuties.
i've wrapped up my 4 online Esty shop critiques & suggestions as a guest blogger for April on the amazing Team Eco Etsy blog.

so if you're keen on the following indie biz topics, i'll hope you'll pop over to read all 4 articles! our goal is to make each article relevant and resourceful for ANY Etsy shop! so come check them out!


{week 1} 

.............

{week 2} 

.............

{week 3}


.............

{week 4} 

the importance of a FABULOUS title!

.............  

enjoy!
and if you're looking for a personal indie business coach, i'll be accepting new *hire-a-cheerleader* clients in a month or so. let me know if you have any questions!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH...I am going to take this evening to sit down and study this K!
    I should probably share it with my readers too...
    HUGS
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I'll be passing the link onto my SIL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resources, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry sweeties - there were a few broken links earlier. have fixed them up now (thanks brother rikrak!)

    my apologies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU! These look fabulous.

    Esther of Little LOL

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!