Monday, April 23, 2012

my favourite things: vertical succulents wall garden



:: both photos above ::

...............

i'm compiling fun ideas for our hopefully lush, green & gorgeous new balcony garden here at home (via my new pinterest account! love it!) and i'm especially smitten by these fabulous vertical succulent wall gardens. 

you know how i ADORE succulents (like hens & chicks.)
sigh! 

what gardeny goodness are you crushing on these days, loves? 
got any great ideas for our balcony makeover garden? thanks!

i'd love to hear! 
(ps: it's snowy here. might have to keep *planning* a little bit longer!)


..............







Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE plants (although not so much fun when I get allergies!!!) Adore the sucu wall with the teeny weenie plantlets - ferosh. I know you read my blog, so here is a recent one on city gardens which I know you'll LOVE and perhaps missed: http://www.themodernsybarite.com/2012/04/paula-hayes-urban-gardens.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, richard! thanks!

      (i do love paula's work, indeed! love those mini-terrariums you've featured!)

      be well

      Delete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!